Attorney Help

If you would like to hire an attorney on a limited scope basis to help you in preparing your initial care plan, initial financial plan, or annual report under the new requirements, please contact us.  We can connect you with an attorney who will consult with you, answer your questions, and determine how best to assist you with your particular needs. 

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close